EDUKASI PENANGGULANGAN DAMPAK PEMBELAJARAN DARING TERHADAP KESEHATAN REMAJA SELAMA PANDEMI COVID-19
Health is an important thing that needs to be maintained at all times. The COVID-19 pandemic that has hit the world, including Indonesia, has had a significant impact on the health and social life of teenagers. The social impact experienced by adolescents is in the aspect of education which requires adolescents to take part in online learning. The online learning that teenagers go through has an influence on the health of their bodies. Health complaints experienced by adolescents during online learning include backache, disturbed sleep, eye fatigue and weight gain. Seeing this situation, this community service activity was carried out. This activity involves youth participants and is carried out using educational and demonstration methods. The education provided discussed the impact of online learning during the covid-19 pandemic, the concept of body fitness and forms of exercise in an effort to overcome the impact of online learning. The results obtained indicate that through education, there is an increase in participants' understanding of the various impacts received by adolescents during online learning. In addition, adolescent knowledge related to the concept of fitness and efforts to maintain fitness through exercise has also increased. The sports demonstration provided succeeded in opening the participants' insight that sports can still be done during the covid-19 pandemic, through technology media, both independently and in groups. So it can be concluded that sport is the best effort in overcoming the impact of online learning on adolescent health during the covid-19 pandemic.
2. Andalasari, R. & Abdurahman, B. (2018). Kebiasaan Olahraga Berpengaruh Terhadap Tingkat Stres Mahasiswa Poltekkes Kemenkes Jakarta III. Jurnal Ilmu dan Teknologi Kesehatan, 5(2), 179-191.
3. Elmagd, M. A. (2016). Benefits, Need and Importance of Daily Exercise. International Journal of Physical Education, Sport and Health, 3(5), 22-27.
4. Hartini, S., Khairun, N. & Elisabeth, S. H. (2021). Faktor-Faktor Yang Berhubungan Dengan Masalah Tidur Remaja Selama Pandemi Covid-19. Sari Pediatri, 22(5), 331-337.
5. Harun, H.M., Rusli & Salsabila, D. Y. (2021). Penyuluhan Penerapan Protokol Kesehatan Pada Masa Pandemi Covid-19 Di Kelurahan Manggala. Lonrata Abdimas: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, 2(2), 62-66.
6. Joshi, H., Seemi, R., Savita, R., Ashok, S. & Parag, S. (2017). Effect of Eye Exercises on The Visual Acuity and Refractive Error of Myopics. International Journal of Therapies & Rehabilitation, 6(2), 249-254.
7. Kementerian Kesehatan. (2022). Update Covid-19 di Indonesia. Media Informasi Resmi Terkini Penyakit Infeksi Emerging. Diakses pada 25 Juli 2022 dari situs https://infeksiemerging.kemkes.go.id/dashboard/covid-19
8. Laeto, A. B., La Jumadin & Haslinda D. S. (2021). Appearance of Neutrophil-Lymphocyte Ratio on Young Adults After Futsal Sport in The Night. Majalah Kedokteran Sriwijaya, 53(2), 56-60.
9. Rukmana, E., Tyas, P. & Esi, E. (2020). Hubungan Antara Aktivitas Fisik Dengan Status Gizi Pada Remaja Selama Pandemi Covid-19 Di Kota Medan. Jurnal Dunia Gizi, 3(2), 88-93.
10. Isrokatun, I., Meisa, R. & Wita, P. D. (2022). Pengaruh Pembelajaran Daring Terhadap Kesehatan Mental Peserta Didik Di Masa Pandemi Covid-19. Jurnal Basicedu, 6(1), 834-851.
11. Mulyani, I., Dessie, W. & Nur, A. (2021). Dampak Situasi Pandemi Covid-19 Terhadap Tumbuh Kembang Anak. Jurnal Telenursing, 3(2), 578-590.